CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

When the Weather gives you Fog...Head to the Lake! Then make a trip to FORKS!

Yesterday some family that I haven't seen in probably 6 years came to visit.  We decided what better place to take them than Salt Creek.  We love Salt Creek.  It was beautiful when we left home, but when we arrived at Salt Creek the fog had still not burned off and the wind was extremely breezy.  We left hoping to have better luck up the road at the Lake.  So after about a 15 min ride we arrived at Lake Cresent with the warm sun shining upon us.  It was WARM and so was the water.  The kids had a blast playing in the shallow end of the lake. Why haven't I taken them there before?  Another reason I LOVE the place we live. 


Aunt Mary and Doble





You can't come all the way up to the peninsula and not go to Forks if you are a Twilighter.  I had so much fun going on a girls trip with two of my Aunts, and cousins.  Thanks Betsy for coming up with the great idea to head to Forks and get all giddy over Twilight. 















What happens in Forks stays in Forks. 
Don't worry Aunt Mary I won't tell Uncle Bradd

Your secrets safe with me








This one is for you Stacy

0 comments: