CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

"STAY"cation Destination Answers and WINNER!!

Before announcing the winner, I would like to say THANK YOU to everyone that played.  It was alot of fun seeing your answers.  It got really close in the end, but we had a winner by ONE point.  So without further ado...here are the answers!
Lake Cresent.  We went to do their little 1/2 mile loop (Moments in Time Trail).  We ventured to do the Marymere Falls trail, but there was no way the kids would have made it so we left and headed to Shadow Mountain General Store for Icecream.
Port Williams Beach and Ichikawa for sushi! 

Dungeness Spit.  We are definately going to back.  I can't believe I haven't taken the kids before.  Can't wait for summer to go when it is warmer. 
The Seattle Science Center.  This one was a bit harder for some.  I didn't want to be obvious with it by adding pictures of the sciency stuff.  I added some photos here for you to enjoy! 

The Point Defiance Zoo.  I thought this one was going to be a dead giveaway.  Nope lots of you thought the aquarium.  Yes it is an aquarium, but it is part of the zoo.  It is Lil' E's favorite because it has the sharks.   
Home Depot Kids Workshop.  If you haven't done this with your kids it is a must.  They say it is for 5-12 year olds, but our Home Depot lets them go younger.  It is a super easy project and the kids get an apron and a pin that shows what they built.  We will definately try to do this every month.

AND THE WINNER IS...
ROXANNE!
Roxanne came in the lead with 6 correct answers
Stacy a close second with 5
Jenn came in third with 4
 Trish, and Bridget each got 3
Emily...yes you need to come back and visit...got 2
Chris, Rhodes Rule, Super Mom Mom, and Leslie thanks for playing you each got 1

Roxanne your gift will be coming soon.  If you didn't know it yet you will be receiving a set of...

2 comments:

Emily

oh man that's so sad that I don't know those places but alas I tried my best. What a fun week you guys had!

Roxanne Brickey

YAY!!!!!! I won! I did get a few wrong I see but now I know! Thanks for doing this....was so much fun! You did so much with the kids....a week that will be remembered for a long time.