CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

"STAY"cation Destination Final Call

Final Call for your "STAY"cation Destination Guesses.  I originally said you had until 10 tonight.  However, due to my niceness I will extend it until tomorrow.  As long as your answers are in by the time I tally them all up they will count.  So if you haven't made your guess go and do so now.  The prize is a good one!!!  Remember my Spring Blocks I posted a while back?  Well if not head over to THIS page and take a look.  This is what you could be winning if you answer the most correct destinations.  Remember the more specific you are the better.  Some days had more than one answer to don't forget to tell me ALL the places we went! Good Luck and thanks again for playing along.  It has been such a fun week!

0 comments: