CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

"STAY"cation Destination 6

Today is our last Destination for our "STAY"cation.  We have been doing alot of DIY projects at home and the kids loved being able to make something all on their own.  They each made their own planter boxes.  We spent the rest of the day in the garden, preparing it for the season.  Still lots of work left, but I can't wait to get my hands dirty and get some seeds planted.  The first things to go in will be our raspberries and blackberries...mmm.  In the next couple of days (after their boxes have dried) the kids will plant their violas they bought to go in.  They can't wait. 


I was really impresses how well each one did.  They really didn't need any help from me at all.

Can you guess where we went today?
Remember if you are visiting from facebook, please leave your comments here or private message me you guess and I can add it in. It is easier if you do it here, but I am happy to help those who might be having trouble posting to blogger. If you haven't made your guess to yesterdays post feel free. You have until the end of our "STAY"cation Destination giveaway to do so. The game ends Sunday at 10pm and the winner will be announced Monday.

3 comments:

Roxanne Brickey

Did you get my comment? Home Depot!!!!! Lyle and I both said it at the same time!!!!!!!! I was hoping that you would post more pics for Day 4.....if not I will gladly make a guess :)

Emily

I'm going to have to guess that you are at some kind of art center for the kids. That's about as good as it get's with me. Wow I really need to come visit more often or something!

Anonymous

Stacy via Facebook
Home Depot