CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wordless Wednesday
THRILLING TERROR

Last weeks Wordless Wednesday Title Winner was...
To see her title and an explaination of the photo head over to
The Winner for this weeks Title is...
To see what she chose as the title look above.
This photo was taken at our family 4th of July BBQ. We were at JBody's Brothers and on the quads. I was scared to death of JBody's driving. I was so afraid we were going to tip or I was going to fall off. Yes it was fun, but scary. Thus the great title. Thanks for playing.

4 comments:

CaseyDeuce

Hmm.. a title for that- The best one I can come up with is FEAR!

Katrina

I think of "Thrilling Terror!" Too funny. Your husband looks thilled, you look terrified! You can see the difference between men and women right here!

Alicia

It looks like you are holding on for dear life! Too funny!

carmen

I LOVE your blog- HOW FUN! It's so cute and colorful and I love all of your little gadgets and games! I will have to really spend some time here to take it all in!! I love the pic of you and your hubby - it's hilarious! You look so scared, and your guy is just like, hang on, here we go!!