CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Flashback Friday

This weeks Flasback Friday takes us back to December of 2000. This is one of our engagement pictures. We look so young here. We got engaged September of 2000. I had just graduated from HS that June and in February that same year JBody had returned from his mission. We met at a Young Single Adult Activity for church the end of June. By July we had begun dating and on September 26 we were engaged. Fast I know, but when you know why wait? 8 months later we were married in the Seattle Temple. I love this picture. I think it really shows us in that new love stage. Although I may not have that same look on my face I am more in love with JBody then I was then. The past 7+ years of marriage have been wonderful with a man by my side who I love and will love for eternity. Does this picture remind anyone else of a magazine? For some reason it does me.


1 comments:

Sabin Family

Hey! I'm glad you found me! Isn't technology great to keep in touch! Of course I remember you! You look great and your kids are so cute! I love the blog.

-Reba