CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

TACKLE it TUESDAY!!

I am posting this really late, but I thought I would tell you what I tackled today. It really feels like a big fat NOTHING! Hopefully by writing a list out I will feel a little better about how I spent my day.
  • Woke up and fed Lil' E breakfast before preschool
  • Dressed myself the Lil' E
  • Read Lil' E five books to go toward his reading contest
  • Woke Razy up and dressed her. Her hair was crazy messy and I pulled it all up in 5 connecting ponies (I'll have to take a picture so you understand)
  • Doble woke up so I dressed him.
  • Loaded the kids in the car and headed to preschool.
  • Dropped Lil' E off and let Razy and Doble stay for awhile so they could participate in their writing time at school
  • Gave a preschool mom a ride up the road
  • Stopped by the office to sign something for JBody
  • Got home and unloaded the dishwasher
  • Loaded the dishwasher
  • Started a load of laundry
  • Folded the load that came out
  • Called my Aunt to plan our (mine and Razy's) trip to Oregon
  • Put Razy down for a nap
  • Took a shower
  • My big TACKLE OF THE DAY: Fill out my insurance paperwork and get off in the mail
  • Started a new load of laundry
  • Folded and put away the load that just came out
  • Picked Lil' E up from preschool
  • Fed the kids lunch
  • Cleaned the living room
  • Looked online for hotel rates for trip to Oregon
  • Called to get a babysitter for Saturday
  • Put Razy down for her second nap
  • Cleaned the playroom
  • Razy woke up and from then on really got nothing done
  • Redid Razy's crazy nap hair
  • Parent meeting and dinner at 5:30-7:30
  • JBody picked the kids up from the dinner at 6:00. I finished the meeting.
  • Walmart to pick up a birthday present and milk
  • Got home sat down watched American Idol
  • Talked to my Aunt about hotels so she could book the hotel
  • This post

Yes I know, I wrote everything down (minus the diaper changings and little things like that), but it makes me feel better to see a long list.

0 comments: