CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Halloweeen***I Know I Know I am Late

I know that I am late getting these pictures up, but I wanted to share them with you. From September to January things are always so crazy. I love the holidays and love this time of year. I didn't want you to miss out on Fall pictures.
Razy always has her tongue sticking out.
It is her trademark

What a cute bunch of pumpkins
Katlyn, Doble, Razy, Ethan, Autumn, and Lil E
Bestest friends Autumn and Razy
The gang again
Right before we went Trick-or-Treating
Doble was a pirate, Noah (nephew) was a swat member,
Lil' E was a baseball player, Razy was minnie mouse, Mason (nephew) was spiderman

The little tricksters
Our Gang with Jason and April's Gang
April and I are like sisters so I guess you could say
"The Family"

0 comments: