CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Slow Internet, Flashback Friday, Clean up, and New Sitter all in One Post

My internet is so slow and is having trouble loading stuff right now. I have all intentions of putting a post up today. I even know exactly what I want to do for Flashback Friday, but with the internet being slow and the fact that I once again have to clean my house (I know I just did it on Tuesday), I have no time. Having 3 kids means chasing them around, and constant CLEAN-UP. But hey I can't complain, I love them and JBody. Who by the way got a sitter all by himself and is taking me out to dinner tonight. Thus the reason for cleaning up the house. She is a new sitter and I don't want to scare her off with a messy house. I hope to be back and post my Flashback Friday...Megs beware you and J-Rod are in this picture to be shared.

0 comments: