CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

TACKLE it TUESDAY!!

Do you ever feel that you are behind on anything and everything? This is a DEFINATE yes for me. Laundry, cleaning, reading, scrapbooking, shopping, lesson planning, blogging, ect. I am dedicating Tuesdays as my day to pledge to complete something that I have become behind on. This doesn't mean that all week I am going to neglect everything else on my list. It just means that I have to complete the task or tasks that I have pledged that day. Reporting back will force me to get things done, instead of saying, "I will just finish it tomarrow." Not only am I hoping to get things done that I have let pile up, but we all like to let others know how much we have accomplished and it feels good for others to support us. So if you would like to join me in my Tackle it Tuesday sign up on the Mr. Linky. We can all be there to praise and support as we tackle our much needed and sometimes unwanted tasks.

For my First Tackle...
Tackle the Refrigerator

I will spare you pictures of the inside of my refrigerator. Just trust me when I tell you it needs a cleaning. I am somewhat sad to clean it because whenever I do it REALLY looks like we have no food. I start throwing everything away. However, that is also a good thing right. As for the outside, it to needs a cleaning. The top especially. Do you use the top of your refrigerator as a collection area. Somehow everything finds it's way to the top of the fridge. Right now we have two bowls of leftover stocking candy, a birthday bag, an almost empty can of almond roca and some other odds and ends up there. Not to mention it probably has collected quite a bit of dust since the last time I cleaned it. As for the art work. Most of it will stay, some will go (in the trash) and some may be save worthy. Wish me luck! And good luck to those of you who have things to tackle yourself.

1 comments:

Katie

This is going to be a very downscale version of T-it-T for me..being preggos is not easy and cleaning is NOT the first thing on my list of things to do (sleep, relax, make sure the kids are fed and bathed! :) So, i'm here and I'll see what I can do!