CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Charlie You Bit Me!

So I was visiting a friend's blog and she had a link to the cutest video of two little boys. It was so funny that I had to watch it more than once and when Lil' E woke up from his nap I shared it with him. He thought it was so funny that he made me replay it over about 6 or 7 times and since then we have shared it about that many times with others. Lil' E now has the thing memorized. At first he thought that it was a home video of him and Doble. I thought I would share it with the rest of you so you can get a good laugh. It is one of those videos that can cheer a bad mood up quickly. ENJOY! p.s. Don't forget to turn your sound up, but my music off.

2 comments:

Alice

I seriously can't get enough of this darn video. "Charlie, that really hurt".

Too cute

A. Simpson

I LOVE the look on his face when it goes from funny, to "youch!" not so funny anymore, Charlie.