CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Alphabet Blog---The Letter D



D is For:
Daughter: I finally got a daughter. I love my sons, but am so happy to have a daughter as well. She really is a good little girl. She is our little princess and mommy loves to dress her up in bows, and pink, and dresses, and little diva clothes. She is a Daddy's girl and loves to smile at him and try to get his attention.
Drums: My specialty on Rockband. It is actually pretty fun to play. JBody and I pull out the drums and guitar and rock out after the kids go to bed.
David Cook: My American Idol crush. No I really don't even think he is cute. For some reason everytime he performs it makes me get all giddy and want to hold JBody's hand and cuddle with him. I think it is because he reminds me of JBody on the guitar playing Rockband. He is the JBody bad boy.
DLish: My Rockband Nickname. I have the purple dreds and all.
Disneyland: It really is the happiest place on earth. I can't wait to take the kids there some day. We are planning a trip with some really good friends to go to Disneyworld in 2014. I can't wait. And we aren't going to be cheap about it. We are going to enjoy ourselves...hotels on site, meals, shows, ect. We better hurry and start saving. I think I only have like $23 in the pepsi bank.
Dimples: Lil' E and Razy take after their daddy and have big dimples. We just really noticed Razy's within the past few days. For those of you who know JBody he has some of the biggest dimples I have ever seen. Very Handsome and Cute if you ask me.
Dentist: I really don't mind going. However, I had to go when I was pregant with Razy and have a filling. The noise really got to me and weirded me out. If you could block the sound out it would be very relaxing. But the sound is only magnified in your head.

0 comments: