CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I am Thankful that Soccer is Over

The kids loved playing soccer, and I did enjoy watching them.  However, I am very thankful that soccer is over.  We had a great season with wonderful weather.  It is nice that we don't have to rush out the house to get to soccer games in the morning.  There is also the added benefit of not having to search high and low the night before for missing soccer socks.  No more soccer practices twice a week right during dinner is always a plus.  I know that it is just going to get worse as they get older.  I look forward to watching more games, seeing more matches, and crying during dance recitals, but those in between times when life goes back to simple will be cherished as well.


0 comments: