CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I am Thankful for Spontaneity

It started snowing today while we were in church. After church JBody took the kids home while I stayed and went to choir.  An hour later I got home and the kids had eaten and JBody told me that the kids really wanted to play in the snow (it was more of a film).  We got the sleds out and the riding mower out and went "sledding" with the kids.  JBody figured we better take advantage of the time and just do it.  Who knows this may be all the snow we will get.  I doubt it, I think we will get some more.  I am glad that we took the time to share in a little fun with kids tonight. 

The boys looked so cute hanging onto thier sister.
See what I mean by film.  Any amount of snow is worth playing to kids.

Wait dad!




 I was suprised when the boys stood up and "surfed". 
The actually kept thier balance pretty good.



I haven't been a fan of snow.  I think it takes forever to get the kids all suited up and they only last for a short amount of time.  However, I am a little excited to get a good snow!!
I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas!

0 comments: