CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I am Thankful for Snow Suits

This is the first year that I have decided to go out and buy snow suits.  In the past we have had things that worked, but goodness snowsuits make it so easy to play in the snow.  My favorite part is getting the kids dressed and undressed.  Before I would have to layer the clothes on and then when they came in most of the clothes I had layered would be wet.  Not with snowsuits.  They each put on a pair of pants, socks, and long sleeve shirt.  Then on goes the bib and coat.  Throw on the gloves and hat and done. When they come in, I only have to take the bib,coat, gloves, and hat.  Before the kids would get to go outside and play once.  Now, they get to go out a couple times a day.  I makes snow days so much funner!  Good thing because we have had two in a row and another tomorrow. 

Enjoy the pictures of us in the snow. 
We went out and JBody and I made the kids a small sledding hill. 
The snow is still to powdery to make a snowman.  They really, really, want to make one.





























0 comments: