CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 26, 2010

I am Thankful for Terriffic In Laws

Not everyone can say they LIKE thier inlaws.  Not only do I like my inlaws, I LOVE my inlaws.  I couldn't have asked for a better family to have married into.  I am thankful for the wonderful mother that raised my husband.  What a great woman.  I love her.  Thank you "ConDog" (JBody's name for his mom) for a delicious Thanksgiving dinner, but more importantly thank you for accepting me into your home like your own daughter.  We love you Duema. 

Not only do I love my mother in law, but each of the family members that I married into are terriffic.  Never have I felt out of place in the family.  I love you all and enjoyed spending time with you today for our day after Thanksgiving Thanksgiving Dinner.

0 comments: