CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

I am Thankful for My New Fleece Sheets

I am Thankful for My New Fleece Sheets
All I can say about these sheets is "AHHHHH" 
I love these things.  Soft, cozy, comfy, snuggly, warmth.
You've gotta get yourself to Costco and pick yourself up a set.

I thought that I would hate these.  I usually sleep pretty warm and I really dislike anything but cool cotton sheets touching my feet when I sleep.  However, these things breath so well.  I am not hotter in them and I am not bothered by the feel on my feet.  Sleeping in them is like sleeping inside a giant brand new sweatshirt.  You know the feeling.  That new sweatshirt that isn't balled up and is so soft and perfect.  Trust me go and get yourself a pair and you too will fall in love.

0 comments: