CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I am Thankful for Time Outs


I am Thankful for Time Outs

This Time Out that I am speaking of isn't for the kiddos, but for me.  I have been wanting to go to one of these for a really long time.  This year some of us ladies from church are going to make a weekend of it and take a road trip.  I am a little nervous only because I can get shy or quiet around people that I don't really know. I know the ladies I am going with, but haven't yet gotten to really know them where I don't have that shyness.  Does that make sense.  I know after this weekend it will be different and I am really excited to get to know them better so I do have that friendship with them.  Thanks ladies for inviting me and thank you JBody for making this an easy decision to go.  I know you can handle the fort this weekend. 

What is Time Out for Women?
Follow THIS link.

Not only do I get to be around wonderful women, but I get to be spiritually fed and return with more motivation and determination to be a better mother and person. 

0 comments: