CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Inbetween the Laundry

Today I am going to play laundry catch up a little.  JBody and I have plans to make two laundry dressers, but before we do so I want to catch up a little on the laundry.  Days spent doing laundry are no fun so I have decided to see how many things we can do and get done inbetween each load.  Stay tuned and I will share what the kids and I were able to accomplish today "Inbetween the Laundry". 

I would love to see what you get done inbetween your laundry.  Share with me a comment or link of what you accomplished "Inbetween the Laundry" and I will make sure to share it alongside what I accomplished. 

Happy Laundry Day...and then some.

3 comments:

Shanna Ockert

There are 5 of us in my family so I do the days laundry every night before I go to bed so I don't have laundry catch up days. After the kids are in bed, I throw the days clothes in the washer. Then I either watch one of my tivo'd shows, do some homework, read a book, etc. Then I throw it in the dryer and take my nightly bath and get ready for bed. By the time I am done, so is the load and I fold it and go to bed. Then once a week I only have a load of whites and a load of towels to do. I developed this system after realizing that all I do on my day off is laundry. No fun! :)

Lynn

So Shanna has an awesome system! My take on it? Well...instead of being even further productive while my washer takes care of the clothes cleaning, I usually end up on facebook or random blogs. Oh look, here I am! :) Can't wait to hear what you accomplished!

Shanna Ockert

Haha! Love it! That evil Facebook!! :)