CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday Lil' E

LIL' E's  FAVORITES
Favorite Food: Hamburgers
Favorite Color: Blue and Red
Best Friend: Kai and Donny
Favorite Toy: Star Wars
Favorite Movie: Bolt
Favorite Song: I Love to See the Temple
Thing to Do: Play Baseball
Favorite Place to Go: The Mariners Game
Favorite kind of Icecream: Chocolate and Vanilla
Favorite Candy: Starbursts

Happy Birthday Lil' E

This is posted late, but Happy Birthday to my grown up little boy.  My oldest is 7.  Man, 7 seems so old.  I mean 6 to me is still little, but when your kids start saying they are 7, the are full out big kids.  Wow! As I was looking through pictures of Lil' E I couldn't help but smile at the memories of this cute, chubby, little boy.  He has was an easy baby who loved to eat and sleep and eat. By 4 months he weighed a whopping 24 pounds.  He has since then slimmed down, but I miss that little buddah baby. I love you Lil' E! Happy 7th Birthday!

Lil' E is really into Star Wars, well he says he is, but I don't know how much he really knows about Star Wars.  However, by request we are doing an R2D2 cake for his birthday.  We made Star Wars Cupcakes for his kindergarten class.  And because of his love of baseball, we made Baseball Cupcakes for his Baseball team.

0 comments: