CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas of Dreams Blog Party Day 9


Day 9 of Christmas of Dreams Blog Party is here. For those of you just arriving hello and welcome. Remember that you can participate in the fun at any time. Come and join us over at Momdot. Let me explain again what the party is all about. Each day (except for weekends) you answer a Holiday Question. Then you get to go to other participating blogs and comment on their answers. Others will visit you and we all become friends. Hopefully in the process you can meet a new friend and even win some great prizes. Click on the Day 9 button to join in. So onto Day 9 question.

I know I am a little late on day 9, but hey It is only 11 so I still have 1 hour to spot don't I.

Day 9
What is the Most Unusual Gift You have Received?
What is Your Favorite Gift You Received?
Is is okay to Regift?
Sponsors: Day Nine Blog Party Question is Brought to you by jaC Jewelry, Cutie Covers and Sassy Baby.
VIP BLOGS to visit are
Parent Reviewers , Mom Most Traveled,
The most unusual gift I have received. Wow this is a hard one. Well this one wasn't given straight to me it was more for JBody. The first year that JBody and I were married, my little brother who at the time was about 14 or 15 gave him a thing off goo stuff that dripped like an hour glass. I don't even know how to describe the thing. The funny thing is somehow it got to JBody's moms house and now all the grandkids love the thing. Lil' E always plays with it when we go over there.
As for my favorite gift, I have been given alot. I would have to say that it was my pearl ring given to me by JBody when I was pregnant with Lil E. I call it my pregnancy ring. The sad thing is just about 2 weeks ago the pearl fell off. I need to take it to the jewelers to see if they can fix it.
Yes it is just fine to regift in my opinion. However, it is really tacky if you regift something used. It must be something unused. There are alot of things that I have been given that I know someone would like better than me. I have done this alot with baby shower gifts.

0 comments: