CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas of Dreams Blog Party Day 11






MMM Thanksgiving is tomarrow. Who isn't excited? I know that I am. Todays question is a hard one because I love Thanksgiving and I love it because of all the food. So here is day 11 question.

If you could only pick one food to eat on Thanksgiving, what would it be? Do you have a home-cooked meal or eat out? Does your family dress up?

Sponsers: Day Eleven Blog Party Question is Brought to you by Shishu Style and Mimsi Bags.
VIP BLOGS to visit are
Parent Reviewers , Mom Most Traveled, Mommy Zabs, MomStart, HipposToes, Run DMT

Oh boy this is a hard one. Well turkey is a must. So I am going to assume that that is a given that has to be included in the list. I would have to say that I love yams/sweet potatoe bake (talked about early during the blog party) MMM. But I don't have to worry about it, because I don't HAVE to choose just one.

Our meal is a home cooked one. My dad actually does most of the cooking. This is the first year that we were actually asked to bring something. So we are bringing the pumpkin pie (bought from costco) a fruit dip (marshmellow cream mixed with 8oz of strawberry cream cheese) and homemade rolls.

We do come somewhat dressed up. Casual but still dressed nicely. I hate to put the kids in anything to fancy because I know they would just make a mess.

Hope everyone enjoys all the yummy foods tomarrow. I know I will.