CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"STAY"cation Destination 5


Silly Goose.  She has a dimple on her tongue that I just noticed in this picture. 
Boots, Boots, Boots
Right after Lil' E dropped a HUGE rock and got splashed.
Lil' E found this heart rock for me.  AWW thanks buddy. I love you!
This cool rock garden was created by a little girl that was by the river the same time we were there.
Okay make your guesses.  You can give me one of two known names.
Don't forget to look below at Destination 4.  I posted two today since we went to two different places.

4 comments:

Emily and Nathan

I really hope you post where these actually are. There are some really pretty and neat places you guys have visited.

Amy

Eww I know this one... Railroad Bridge park. I probably wont get any others, but this one I know.

carmen

Well, at least I'll get one right! Railroad Bridge Park - I love the quote by Winnie the Pooh - HOW PERFECT! Your kids are soooooo CUTE!

Stacie S-H

Gosh i have no idea where this is but it looks way pretty & fun. Love the heart rock and the dimple in the tongue. Funny!