CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"Stay"cation Destination 3

“Child of the pure, unclouded brow And dreaming eyes of wonder! Though time be fleet and I and thou Are half a life asunder, Thy loving smile will surely hail The love-gift of a fairy tale”
~Lewis Carroll
According to the kids there is a "real" princess that lives in this castle.  They were also upset with the king because he wouldn't let us tour the castle.  They wanted me to call him up and say that He and the Queen couldn't come to our house because they wouldn't let us come to their house.
There is a beach very near by this destination.  Good thing because it didn't take long to see all there was to see.  The kids love the water even if it is RAINY AND REALLY WINDY!
Kids + Rocks + Water = Happiness
Run it's going to get me!
Can you see the theme in our "Stay"cation weather?
RAIN
RAIN
and MORE RAIN
That's okay because I am really diggin' the boots.
Always has to be a silly picture.
Good Luck with your guesses today!

7 comments:

Sam

I think Sam is signed in on my computer, this is Becky.

Sam

You're at Troll Haven. What do I win?

carmen

Ok, I hope I can get at least half a credit for this - I don't know the name of that castle - but I have been to it before - I've even posted pix of it on my blog!! It's somewhere between here and Gardner, I think...hmmm... so would that be part of Sequim Bay?? I don't know the beach that's there either, I guess. So - Gardner and Sequim Bay - that's what I'll guess.

carmen

I love your quote! It goes perfect with your cute pix! And the caption: kids + rocks+ water = happiness. I totally know what you mean! Liam can't get enough of throwing rocks into the water!

carmen

OOPS! I want to change the water part of my guess to Discovery Bay!!

Anonymous

This one I know. Troll Castle on your way to port townsend. ... I think.?

the3amigos

according to my husband this is the troll house out in Gardner. I am not sure if there is another name for this, but that is my guess:)