CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 26, 2010

Springtime!

Spring is fast approaching well actually it has been here for sometime now, but I haven't really stepped outside to really enjoy and appreciate it. The sun has been out, but there is still a slight chill in the air. The kids are slowly attempting the outdoors as they have yet to remember the fun they had playing in the yard last spring and summer. I even had Doble come in from outside to proclaim, "The sun is too bright it is hurting my eyes." Yeah for the sun I say. Spring brings lots of rain in our part of the country. However, when it takes a break and the sun pokes through I would have to that I live in one of the most beautiful places to be lived. Not too cold, not too hot, beautiful mountains to the south and bright waters to the north. Eagles and deer dot the skies and land. So now that I have actually realized that spring has sprung I will take a deep breath and enjoy the beauty and calm around me.

A litte side note: Take a look at the two eggs in the picture. They were laid by our two chickens. I was so amazed at the size of one compared to the other. That poor hen went through alot to give us such a large and beautiful egg wouldn't you think.