CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Party of Five "STAY"cation Contest!!

So this week is our Spring Break. The kids are only in preschool and I never really thought that since they have been in school we haven't really gotten to go out and do things. However, I was totally wrong. Preschool actually makes us EXTREMELY busy. Doble goes mornings from 9-11:30 on Tues and Thurs. Lil' E goes Mon thru Thurs. from 11:30-3:30. And then on Thursdays we have speach at 10:15 till 10:45 and Occupational Therapy on Fridays from 11:45-12:15. Don't forget that dropping off and picking up is like a huge time consuming thing. To get to preschool it is min. like 12 minutes (one way). Luckily I have a friend I can trade with so she takes Doble in the mornings and drops him off and I pick up. So atleast I don't have to go out there 3 times a day. So anyway now you understand why I have thinking about spring break a little more. Well JBody works and he takes his time off more in the summer for our big family camping trips. So anyways my friend, Carmen is doing this cute Spring Break contest on her blog and I thought I would follow suit. The kids and I need to get out of the house and explore this beautiful area that we live in. There are so many things we can do around here and we haven't yet taken the time to do so.

So Everyday, from March 27-April 3rd (excluding Sunday),we are going to go visit somewhere here in the beautiful northwest. It may be familiar to some of you or not so familiar. It may be really close to home, or maybe an hour or two away. The only catch is I am not going to tell you where we are going. I will post pictures of our adventures each evening and you can leave me a comment telling me where you think our adventures took us. Feel free to make your guesses even if you are not a local. I know I have some followers that used to live here and probably will know and recognize some of the locations. So what is the big deal about making guesses? Who doesn't like winning a prize every once in awhile? I haven't come up with the prize, but I promise it to be a good one (whether it be a yummy treat, or something homemade you will like it). Just leave a guess under each "STAY"cation post. Your comment won't appear until the end of the week and as long as you have your guesses made by the end of the contest you are eligible for the prize. Good Luck!!

0 comments: