Did you keep the rubberbands in from yesterday's hairstyle? If so keep it in. If you are just seeing this thats okay you can start today.
1. Seperate the hair into 5 small sections and tie them off on top of the head with rubberbands. For the purpose of this tutorial I am using colored rubberbands to make it easier to identify the steps.
2. Starting from one end take all of the purple pony and half of the green pony tie them together with a rubberband.
3. Take the half that is left over from the green pony and half of the blue pony and tie off with rubberband.
4. Continue this process until you get to the end. You will add the whole pony at the end, like you did when you started. You should end with 4 new ponies.
5. Make two new ponies by tieing two ponies together.
6. Tie your two new ponies togetheer to create one. You could end here with the hair down. However, we were going to soccer so we needed to get it up off her neck.
7. Grab all the hair and place it into one large pony.
Just because I think she is so cute with her hair pulled back, here is a front view.
Don't forget tomorrow is the last day to enter My Birthday Week Giveaway!
Stay tuned for another giveaway on Saturday for Razy's Birthday!