Sorry for this late post. Kind of a busy day. I am behind on Razy's Birthday Cake and we had lots of running around with drop offs and pick ups and football in between the cake/cupcake making. But here I am and here is your new hair style.
1. Begin by taking a small portion of hair at the top of the head. Tie it off with a rubberband.
2. Divide that portion of hair in half.
3. Take the pony and pull it through the top and out the bottom of the divided pony.
You should end with a piece of hair looking like this.
4. Take another portion of hair and tie it off with a rubberband.
5. Repeat step 2 and 3 by pulling the through the hair.
5. Continue steps 1-3 all the way the head.
6. End at the back of the neck.
7. Take a rubberband tie it around the remaining pony tail about 1-2 inches down.
8. Pull hair through like you have been.
9. Continue all the way down the pony tail and you are done.
I love how the pony tail looks similar to a fishtail without the tedious braiding. A fish tail is very hard to do on Razy's hair and this way it holds better in her hair in less the time.