CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween Everyone! This year the kids saved me alot of time and money because they wanted to be the same thing they were last year!!! 



SPOOKY!


I don't think this little boy is EVER going to grow out of his LOVE for Thomas.





I can't seem to get a good picture of Razy in her costume.  Every time she gets into it, it seems that she is in a very tired mood.  She actually really likes the costume and most of the time will run around the house acting like a kitty.  Thanks to JBody's Aunt, her costume was very cheap.  I only had to buy the ears and the boa for her tail.  The tutu I made from left over tulle that JBody's Aunt had.  Thursday night I was able to get some whiskers and a nose put on her, but she quickly wiped them off.  I didn't even try for today's festivities.

Send me a link to your cuties all dressed up in thier Halloween best.  I would love to see them all.

2 comments:

Miss Vicki

Gorgeous kids :) Awesome photos :)

Laurie

I love it! Your kids are so cute. Even if Razy was not in the mood to be photographed she is still a very cute black cat...perhaps she was just in character...sad since black cats bring bad luck? perhaps.

www.hydefamily-hydefamily.blogspot.com

I felt like I couldn't get very many good pictures this year...but the kids had fun and I guess that is what it is all about.