CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

From Handsome to Handsome With a Side of Goofy

For the past 2 weeks Lil' E has been so excited because he has had his first loose tooth. 
Last night we were fiddling around with it.  We told him that he would probably loose it in a couple days.  He just couldn't leave it alone so I looked at it one more time.  I tugged a couple times and then sent him off to the bathroom to grab some tissue.  I walk in to take on last photo because I had a feeling it was coming out When I walked into the room all I saw was my little boy with a mouthful of blood.
HE WAS ONE HAPPY BOY!

I was so excited for him to loose it.  Now that it is gone, I am sad.  He isn't a little boy anymore.  He is officially moving into the "goofy" stage!

0 comments: