CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring Break {Day 1}

Like most schools, ours is on spring break.  In the past we have done a Staycation Destination Game and Project Pinterest.  Once again we are staying home. However this time I am not putting any pressure to do anything that must be posted daily or that has to be accomplished.  I just want to spend some time with the kids and see where each day takes us.  The weather is SUPPOSED to be better than it has been in the past.  Most years we enjoy spring break in our rain boots.  This year the weather is going to have a few sunshiny days and we are hoping to take advantage of them. 
 
 
Day one found us at the park. Dimples was introduced to bubble for the first time and seems to really enjoy them.  She tends to be a little cautious of some things and bubbles were one of those things when she first saw them.  After the park we went to Dairy Queen for a small cone!!  Mmmm a rare treat lately, as mommy is trying hard to eat better. 

It was also the first day of the year that we were able to go and enjoy the park.  Lil' E kept telling me thank you over and over.  I guess I need to take them out more often.  It just has gotten harder now that there are 4 kids against one.  That is not to say we don't do anything fun.  They have all been keeping me busy with sports and school and I did take them to the zoo (by myself) in February.  The girls and I also go out for walks while the boys are at school.

Hopefully I will keep you updated with the fun things we do during spring break, but know that if I don't we must be having so much fun that there is just no time to post. 
 
What fun things do you do with your little ones during spring break?  Do you stay home? or travel?  Are you lazy?  or do you keep busy?  I would love to hear from you.

0 comments: