CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

I can't believe that it is already Easter time.  It feels like we just had Christmas.  However, with the beautiful spring weather we are experiencing I am not going to complain that it yet again this time of year.  I think the hardest part for me about it being Easter is that Dimples is almost 11 months.  I really don't want her to be that old.  It makes me sad to think that my last baby is soon turning into a toddler. 
 
Like every other year, we spent the Saturday before Easter over at Duema's (JBody's Mom) house.  The kids had a blast looking for eggs (over 300 in total between the big kids and little kids).  Dimples held onto the one and only egg she found for the majority of the day. 
Poor Razy woke up Saturday morning throwing up.  But stayed well enough to search for some eggs for a bit.  Her hair was a mess, but I wasn't fighting a sick little girl on her looks.

Lil' E and Doble spent some of the afternoon over at the pond with cousins.  They came back to show us the salamander eggs they found.  Yes they did return them to their original spot.

I can't get enough of this cute little ball of sunshine.  Always smiling and always showing off those cute dimples. 

After the festivities, Lil' E and JBody worked on their pinewood derby car.  This is Lil' E's first derby race and he and daddy are excited for the big day.  The car he is holding is his extra one. 
 
Sunday morning we got up and the kids checked their Easter baskets.  Poor Daddy was super sick and so he stayed downstairs just long enough to see the kids get excited and then went back to bed.  We all (excluding JBody) got dressed and headed to church where the kids did awesome singing with the primary.  After church Mema (my mom) hid eggs at our house and the kids, their cousins, and a couple church friends looked for eggs.  Then we piled into the car to have Easter dinner at Mema's.

After dinner we took daddy out for some fresh air to see the pretty cherry blossom trees that are in full bloom.  Oh and the kids had their jelly beans grow into lollipops again.
 
 
We had a wonderful, beautiful Easter with our family.  I am so thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ. He Lives!!!  and through him I know that I will one day be resurrected and be able to live my family for eternity.




0 comments: