CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hello again!

Wow.  It has been almost a year since I have last posted.  I am a bit embarrassed.  I think I have a good excuse though.  With the birth of our 4th last May, our life became just a little more busy.  And on top of that I decided to less busy my life.  Many things went on the back burner.  One of those things being this blog.  However, I am glad to report, I am back.  Hopefully to post things a little more often. 

So what have we been up to?  Well that is easy.  THE KIDS.  Sports, school, church, home, LIFE!!  Our new little edition (not so little anymore) has our favorite thing to keep us busy.  I will have to post about her in a later post. 

This post is just a little shout out to say HELLO AGAIN.  We are still here and with the start of Spring Break, ready to start posting some of our fun projects and adventures.  Before heading off to baseball practice in 30 mins I though I would share with you two of our little beauties. 

To you remember this little beauty.  Razy is now 5 1/2.  Where is my little girl going.  She has become quite the little lady.  I found an idea similar to this on pinterest and made it my own by having her hold a picture of the Seattle Temple (where JBody and I were sealed).  She had quite a fun time wearing my wedding dress and even showed her friend that day the dress she got to wear.



 Now meet our newest edition.  Can you believe that part of the reason I haven't posted is because I can't come up with a name that is fitting for this spunky, cute, bald, baby?  I know lame excuse. Without further ado here she is (well her back side).  We will reveal more latter.  Lil' E hates this picture because is shows her bum.  He thinks we need to blur it out. 

0 comments: