CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 29, 2013

Introducing Dimples!

Meet Dimples!
Our newest edition was born May 15th at 1:46pm. 
 (I know she is making her bloggy debut a bit late). 
She weighed 5 lbs 15oz
and was 19 inches long. 
 
Can you see why we call her Dimples?  She was only 11 days old here and you can see those dimples clear as day.
 
Just a few pictures of the last 10 months with this bundle of sunshine.  We have been asked if she ever doesn't smile.  Not too often.  She is always so happy for the most part.
 
Dimples at 4 months.  Love Love Love this little girl.

She is so loved by her siblings.  Our family wouldn't be the same without her. 

Can you tell who these babies are?  One is Dimples and one is Peaches (Me). 
I not only see her resemblance to her brother, Doble, but she and I could have been twins 31 years ago.
 
There you have it.  I know I am late, but I told you yesterday that I would introduce her.  It took awhile to come up with her bloggy name.  I liked Sunshine and Doble liked Dimples.  Both are very fitting.  But how can you not call her dimples?  Look at the picture on the right.  You can not only see one dimple, but there are THREE!!  She is full of them.  The two deep ones on her cheeks she gets from her daddy.  The little one under the eye is from mommy.