CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Week Long Easter

Today's Easter Message
An Apostle's Easter Thoughts on Christ

I have really enjoyed these short Mormon Messages.  They have been a wonderful way to teach our children more about Easter.  On Monday when we did the Easter Ressurection Egg lesson, the kids each sat and listened to each scripture and then saw a small visual.  However, tonight as the kids watched the short video, you could see the wheels turning and their understanding growing.  JBody and I were talking about how much their little minds take in and actually understand.  As we watched they would point things out and make comments.  I am so thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  I am thankful for My Savior.  Through his darkest hour he suffered for me, so that I might not have to suffer.  I am thankful for my children and their learning minds.  Their sweet and simple testimonies strengthen mine.  I am thankful for this Easter week, this Holy week, to remind me of the love my Savior has for me.

1 comments:

Emily

I love this series you've been doing all week! Your the best. Just wanted to let you know you won an award over on my blog today. Have a great one girl!