CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Purple Cows

Is there anyone out there (other than my family) who has ever heard of a Purple Cow?

We told the kids the other night that we were going to have a purple cow for dessert.  We got some pretty weird looks and a bunch of "GROSS"es.  Little did the kids know that purple cows are a yummy treat.

I forgot about this treat, until recently.  While visiting an uncle, JBody and I were introduced to the Purple Cow Deliciousness.  So what is, and how do you make a Purple Cow.  Let me tell you.

GRAPE JUICE & VANILLA ICECREAM
Purple                                Cow


mmm doesn't that look yummy?!

Razy approval. 
Forget the rootbeer and bring on the purple goodness.

2 comments:

The 'Smarty Pants' Family

wow those actually look really good! I am totally going to try those.

A.J. Dub. (Amy)

Do you know the purple cow poem?

I never saw a purple cow.
I never hope to see one.
But I can tell you anyhow
I'd rather see than be one.
~Gelett Burgess

:)