CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Staycation Swap Package

My Staycation Swap Package came in the mail this weekend.  I was excited to open it, because I had a lot of fun putting one together for my partner.  I am going to have to wait to post who I got until she gets it in the mail, but when she does I have a cute tutorial to share with you. 

Without any further ado here are the contents of my package...
FAMILY GAME NIGHT!
Skittles
Twizzlers
Fruit Slices
Kool-Aid
Honey Graham Bears
Ritz Cheese Sandwhichs
Popcorn
Dice
Cards
Fish
Old Maid
Dominoes
Pictureka
Crazy 8's
and a Cute Card
THANKS SARAH FOR THE FUN BOX OF GOODIES TO SHARE WITH THE FAMILY!

The kids have already had a lot of fun with the games.  Yesterday morning while JBody made Mother's Day breakfast, the kids and I played Old Maid, Fish, and Crazy 8's.  I think that Crazy  8's will become a favorite.  Razy Loves dominoes so she was excited to see that in the mix as well.  Of course the kids are going to LOVE the candy goodies in the box.  My kids take after their daddy.  They definately have sweet teeth. 

3 comments:

Sarah

Yay!! I'm glad you received your box and that everyone had a great time. Family Game Night was a HUGE thing in my home growing up and we still own every board game that has ever been made. My mom taught me all kinds of card games too when I was little so when the Staycation came up I couldn't resist sharing my childhood with your family.
And what better to go with game night than popcorn, candies, and kool-aid.
Thank you again!! I had such a great time putting your box together.
XOXO

Miss Angie

That is a fantastic package!

The Decemberist

That is an awesome package! Looks yummy and fun! I love getting packages! I'm hosting a Package Exchange over at my blog. Come join us! It will be fun! :)

   ♥ Teresa ♥
- Pretty Dandy -