10 cups all-purpose apples, peeled, cored, and sliced.
1 cup white sugar
1 TB all purpose flour
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup water
1 cup old fashioned oats
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Place the sliced apples in a 9x13 inch pan. Mix the white sugar, 1 TB flour and ground cinnamon together, and sprinkle over apples. Pour water evenly over all.
3. Combine the oats, 1 cup flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and melted butter together. Crumble evenly over the apple mixture.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 45 mins. (If your topping is getting too brown you can cover with aluminum foil. I did this for the last 5 mins)
5. Let cool for a little bit. Serve with icecream!
Stay tuned for Pear Applesauce recipe.