CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Is It So Wrong?

WOW HAVE THEY GROWN UP!
Where have the last 5 and a half years gone. I can't believe that this little boy standing here has grown up. My oldest is going to start Kindergarten this year. He is thriving in preschool and surprises me everyday with what he learns and REMEMBERS.
This is the face of one of the sweetest little boys. Yes he does know how to whine, but geez just look at that face. Can you stay mad at him? I don't think so. He is loving preschool and is such a social bug there. Still a HUGE fan of Thomas, I am thinking we will have our 4th Thomas cake to make this year for his birthday.

Our litte princess is growing up so fast. I can't believe that this year she will be three. She starts preschool this year. She has become so independent. But oh is she growing up to be one beautiful little girl.

So I have a question for all you moms out there...


Is it so wrong for a mother to secretly think she has the cutest kids there ever were?

Do you ever look at your kids and think to yourself how dang cute they are? I will openly admit this. I as a mother of these three children that I have posted think that I have way cute kids. However, I will also be the first to admit that, yes they have their moments when they are not so cute. I am fine with the fact that other people may not think that my kids are cute, because I believe that EVERY mother whether she admits it openly or not thinks that she has the cutest kids on the earth. And we have a right to think this. We are their mothers. We spend day in and day out with them. We hear the cute things they say. We feel their soft chubby fingers, silky hair, and those oh so kissable ears and think to our selves...
MY KIDS ARE THE CUTEST THINGS THERE EVER WERE!
So to all you moms out there think it, and think it proud. And I will do the same.

5 comments:

Brooke

Cute post. . . and CUTE KIDS!!!

I can't believe how big they all are. I do have to say though - you do have yourself some cute kids.

Missing you. . .

Anonymous

Thank you for the update. It's a good one.

Megs

I don't think it's wrong at all, in fact I think it's our duty to think that. If we as mothers, who see all the good and all the naughty that our children do and still love them above everything else then I think that's what makes us good mothers, and if they're still alive after those naughty things!!! I agree that your children are also very beautiful and I also can't believe how much they have grown!!

Anonymous

I believe that is totally allowed and do so all the time. It's so amazing how fast time flys

Unknown

Where do you think those kids got their cute looks? I think their mema and papa had something to do with that we diffinately had some pretty cute kids.