CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Team Edward or Team Jacob?

"Edward Ain't Got Nothin' on This"









Tonight is girls night out. I am off to see "New Moon" with my mother in law, sister in law, and some friends. JBody is getting off work early to watch the kids as I get to enjoy some girl time. We are going to eat dinner at a little Italian Restaurant near the theater. At 9:00 we're going to watch the first movie and then at Midnight we will watch the New Moon movie.


So question for my readers are you on Team Edward or Team Jacob? As for me I am Team Edward...JBODY* Edward that is. Are you off to see the showing or are you just not a fan?


*JBody's middle name is Edward so I can legitely say I am on Team Edward.

0 comments: