CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

To My Fans...

So sorry to those of you who actually have been coming back to see if I have updated. I am a busy busy women. I was going to get on and try posting something today and this is what I get to post. All my sidebar links are gone and I have to start over. So when I have the time to be on the internet I will be trying to get that situated and fixed. However, it could take a while. We are heading out of town this weekend to go camping and packing for a camping trip with the kids tends to be a week long process. It is my goal to leave this year for the ocean with a clean house. We always leave in a huge rush with a huge mess. I hate nothing more than to come home tired from a trip and have to unpack in a mess. Razy has been demanding alot of my attention lately as has Doble. It is like they fight over it. I will try hard to fill you all in, especially when I get back. If any of you notice in the next little bit that I have failed to add you to my blog list let me know. I don't want to leave anyone out. And remember it could take me a few to get it fixed. Thanks to my loyal readers and again I am so sorry for the lack of posting in the past 2 months.