CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Alphabet Blog---The Letter H


H is For:
Happiness: Well you probably know by now that my children and husband bring me much happiness. It makes me happy to hear them laugh. It makes me happy to know that they need me. It makes me happy when they obey. It makes me happy to see them learn. It makes me happy to watch the play. They just make me HAPPY!
Husband: My Husband...JBody! Let me give you some random facts about him.
1. He is no longer in his 20's
2. He is 3 years 9 months older than me
3. He loves Mixed Martial Arts
4. He would love to be a U.F.C referee
5. He is the youngest of 6
6. He has two very deep dimples
7. He is a chiropractor
8. Thus he is good with his hands
9. He is what some would say a sports feen
10. He thinks he is the funniest person (and at times he is very right)
11. He is extremely good looking
12. He is average height (sorry mom)
13. He is addicted to Diet Pepsi (well maybe not addicted but he sure loves the stuff)
14. He is very kind and willing to help out
15. He cleans!! The bathroom is his chore. Thanks hun
16. Right now he is sick like the rest of us! Hopefully he gets better before work tomarrow.
17. He likes to play Halo
18. He likes to throw the kids on the love sac
19. The kids like it when he throws them on the love sac
20. He took me to a baseball game for our first date (Rainers)
21. He took me to a Mariners game for our second date
22. He kissed me on the second date
23. He kisses good
24. He has little hands
25. My hands are bigger than his
26. He sleeps on the right side of the bed
27. He makes up lyrics to songs all the time
28. He doesn't know the lyrics to songs but sings them anyway
29. He fell off a bunkbed when he was little
30. He has the scar to prove it
31. He would tell you he got his scar by eating peas with a knife
32. Or getting in a fight with a gang when he was on his mission
33. He served his mission in the San Fernando, California Mission
34. He has lived in Korea
35. He likes peanut butter cup blizzards
36. His favorite Candies are the Chicks and Rabbits at Easter time
37. He didn't get any this year because they didn't sell them
38. He currently is reading A March to Madness
39. He recently finished reading The Punch
40. Lil' E looks alot like him
41. He was a cute little boy
42. He likes Thai food
43. He is a sports fan
44. He routes for the underdog
45. He routes for the Mariners
46. He routes for the Seahawks
47. He has been a 49er fan since he was young
48. His favorite number is 8 (age of baptism and steve young's number)
4. He is a great dad
50. And a wonderful husband
Home: We recently moved into a new home. Well new to us. I really do need to take some pics but I just haven't gotten around to it. We love it. It has 4 bedrooms (one is used as a playroom/computer room) and one and a half baths. We love having our own space back and a yard for the kids to play in.

5 comments:

Robin

Congratulations on your new living space! Lucky duck. Reading your blog makes me miss you guys!

Alice

I totally want to see pictures of your house- you should post some.

Fun info about J, you are lucky he cleans the bathroom. :)

Ashley

Sounds like Mr. J is a great catch! My husband usualy cleans the bathroom as well.

I would also love to see pictures of your new house.

I can't believe how big your baby girl is getting! She is super cute!

The Perkes Family

Bob didn't tell me you guys moved into your own house. Yeah! I am sure you are thrilled. Post the pics! I can definately tell you love your husband...amazingly half the things on there are identical to my husband! Wonder how that happened....I swear every other time Bob comes home for lunch he is talking to your hubby. They just can't get enough of each other I guess.

Joel and Kristie

Hey I want to be a part of your thescalematters.blogspot.com!!!