CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Oh So Cute Hair Accessories

Last night I stayed up pretty late playing around with ribbon.  I found some cute hair clips on pinterest and google and decided to try my luck at making them.  They didn't have instructions so I jut made it up as I went.  I think they turned out pretty cute.

Butterfly hair clip: found one similar on google and made up my own.

Cupcake Hair Clip:  The one I found on pinterest had different frosting.  I think I like the way mine turned out a little better.  It was easier to make too.

Soccer Hair Clips:  I can't wait for Razy to wear these at for her next soccer game.  I think they turned out pretty cute.  I got the idea from pinterest.

Strawberry Bows:  I didn't make these last night, but thought I would share them again.

0 comments: