CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sportin' a New Ride



So do you like the new ride that Razy is sporting. We sure do. It is a bumbleride. It may look a bit familiar to some of you. Well back in August I entered a contest on momdot for this same stroller. They were featuring the stroller from a site called strollermama.com. It seemed impossible to win it and it should have. There were over 7000 enteries. Well one day I get an email saying I have won a stroller and I was thinking yeah right, who knew I entered and was playing a trick on me. Well it turned out no one was joking. I had actually won. Sweet. I was stocked. They shipped it to me within a few days and Razy was in it a sporting it the same day. We love it. It is so comfy and I love the seagrass colors. There are some pretty neat features about it. If you are in the market for a stroller I would recommend it. They are spendy, but they are of really good quality. Go over to strollermama.com and take a look. Thanks MomDot.com and strollermama for the great giveaway. We couldn't be happier.