CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 21, 2007

Where Did the Last 3 Years Go?

Where did the last 3 years go. I can't believe that our little boy is now all grown up and going to preschool. Lil' E started preschool on the 20th. Dropping him off was a little sad to think that he was now a big big boy. He had no problem with us leaving. In fact he was so excited to join his class for circle time. When we came to pick him up a few hours later he cried because he wanted to stay.
My First Day of School!

I am so excited...Like my cool Backpack!?!
On the Steps of Preschool

2 comments:

Joel and Kristie

I feel your pain! Time goes toooo fast when they are being all sweet, but to slow when they are being naughty, what's up with that?!?

Tiffany
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.