CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Blocks

Awhile back I came across a website that had a bunch of cute ideas for decorating with vinyl.  The site is called Thoughts In Vinyl.  It has kits that you can purchase to create fantastic decorating ideas.  I love her ideas.  However, I also love my cricut.  I will give her credit because she did come up with the idea.  I used my cricut to create my own images (very similar to hers).  If you don't have a vinyl cutter you could easily purchase her kits.  You can find her spring block kit HERE.They are so cute.  I can't wait to make more of these blocks for summer, fall, and winter. I love how you can use the same set of blocks for a long period of time.  It isn't something that I only keep out for a few weeks and then store away.  Just rotate the blocks and viola you have a new set.
St. Patrick's Day Side
Easter Side
Spring Side