CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

Three Little Pumpkins

Ready for the pumpkin patch in her new dress that I finished making for her the other week.  I am quite proud of myself for making this.  It is my first dress with sleeves.  I have made a pillowcase dress and a pair of jammie pants, but I was scared to make this and I love it!! I feel like I can take on the sewing world!

She thought this was HER horse and had trouble sharing with her brothers.  She even sat in the rain because she did not want them to take it from her.

Milky Bones. 
 I want to try and make this with Lil' E.


Cousins and best buds!



His STRIKE A POSE pose


Three little pumpkins sitting in a cart
The first one said...




Razy and her pumpkin.  I wasn't going to buy it but she carried it everywhere with her.  All the way home and then at home.  We won't be carving this baby.  We'll probably just put a vinyl face on him/her.

Her pride

Oh boy were these guys stinky

Mr. Stinky himself

Budding photographer. 

Mema: "Who Lil' E you are sure strong to push that"
Lil' E: "It is because I eat healthy foods"



Checking out the old school merchandise


picture from:http://www.prairiehillprimitives.com/cart/html/images/HappyFallPumkinLARGE.jpg

1 comments:

Stacie S-H

love love the dress you made for Razy! I am SUPER impressed! i bet its soo comfy too!