CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

I am Thankful to Live in a Pretty Storm Safe Area

I am Thankful to Live in a Pretty Storm Safe Area
I know that there isn't a perfectly safe place to live.  However, I am thankful that the area that we live in doesn't suffer from natural disasters.  I am terrified of the big storms, earthquakes, eruptions, ect.  JBody and I were watching Storm Watchers the other night and seeing those men in thier storm chaser vehicles was somewhat stressful.  You definately wouldn't be catching me in the middle of a tornado.  I love Disneyland, but I will be honest with you everytime I go I worry about earthquakes.  My little sister has been through 2 typhoons in the past couple of weeks.  I think of the people there that have lost EVERYTHING that they own.  I know that we could suffer from a natural disaster here.  In fact they have been talking about the big earthquake that is predicted that is going to cause a super tsunami.  I am just grateful that it hasn't happened and hopefully will not in my lifetime.  I guess all I can do is have my food storage ready and my emergency preparedess kits ready as well.

0 comments: