CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Alphabet Blog---The Letter G



G is For:
Graffiti: I have always thought that grafifiti is actually pretty neat. The art of it I mean. There are some pretty talented people out there. They are so artistic. When we lived in Portland we saw it everywhere and all though it was vandalism and I still had to look in amazement.
Gallimaufry (a mixture of different things; hodge-podge): So the letter G is a hard one for me to come up with words. I did some searching and found a site that had a list of unusual words that begin with the letter g. Here are a few I thought were interesting.

galactophorous: bearing or carrying milk (I could say that I am galactophorous)

gammicism: inability or hardship in pronouncing letters 'g' and 'k' (Lil' E struggles with this a little)

gamomania: obsession with issuing odd marriage proposals (Do you know anyone who fits here?)

gastrosopher: a person skilled in matters of eating

gelasin: dimple in the cheek that appears when one smiles (JBody, Lil' E, and Razy all have gelasins)

geniophobia: fear of chins (I just have to laugh at this one. Some of you may understand because you may know one of JBody's nicknames)

gynotikolobomassophile: one who nibbles on women's earlobes (not only is this word funny, but it is funny that there is even a word for a person who does this)

0 comments: